Friday, September 14, 2007

About The Schmitzer

Who knows why, but you are reading my blog. Anyhow, a little about me. I am a software development consultant, working for Object Computing, Inc. OCI is a terrific firm, with some truly talented people, and we specialize in OO software engineering.

Previously, I have worked as a Software Engineer, Development Manager, and Director for Boeing and Reuters. These were both great experiences for me, and I worked with and for some great people along the way.

My specialty is C++ development, but I like Java and am getting into Ruby/Rails. Any development or technical management topic is possible in this blog, and I'll likely throw in a movie quote here or there along the way.

I hope you are able to find something better to do with your time...

No comments: